Missed an email? Here they are:
What courses are available?
- Wiradjuri Welcome (aka Mystery Ride) // 40km of mixed surfaces – Saturday
- Dirty130 // 130km gravel ride through farms – Sunday
- 115km // 115km sealed road ride – Sunday
- Sic 60 // 60km of gravel – Sunday
- Roadie 30 // 30km – Sunday
- River 10 // 10km Strawberry farm ride – Sunday
How do I get merch?
Each year is a surprise. we'll let you know when we know.
What happens if the event is cancelled or you can't come?
Fingers crossed this doesn't happen ever again. But if it does, we'll automatically transfer entries to the next event and give all riders the option to receive a 100% refund of their entry (minus a small booking fee).
If you can't come, happy to refund you.
Will there be a festival?
Yep! And we will be bringing all the vibes.
Riders, festival entry is included in your ticket price. Just make sure you are wearing your wristband to gain access.
What bike can I ride?
We have had MTB, roadies, CX, e-bikes, fixies (for real), penny farthing, tandem, recumbent . . . . totally your call what you choose to ride.
What should I bring for the ride?
BYO all of the things you normally would to a ride or day out - sunscreen, spare tubes (not just one!), water, snacks. We provide some water and some snacks on the D130, 115km and 30km rides, but try and be self sufficient. P.S HELMET IS A MUST!
Are there loos on course?
TOILETS are available on-course at Euberta for 115km, Coolamon and Marrar for Dirty130 and 115km.
What support is available on course?
- ESCORT VEHICLES are present on all road rides, both front and rear of the ride group to assist warning oncoming and following motorists that there are riders ahead.
- SAG WAGONS are available to assist anyone who has a mechanical failure and needs assistance to return to the start / finish.
- FIRST AID attendant is in the trailing cars and our paramedic superstar is roving The Dirty 130 and 115km courses. For Ambulance – fire services – police dial 000. Put these in your mobiles and please carry identification with you.
Pre-event mechanical support?We hope your bike is in top working order before you get to the ride, but if you have an issue whilst in Wagga Wagga, our two local bike shops are: Kidsons Cycles (event sponsor), 69214474 and Wagga Cycle Centre, 69214536.
Is there somewhere I can leave my bike at the festival?
We have a dedicated bike storage area located within the festival. We take no responsibility for bikes not left in our care. To access the storage area, enter the festival from the western end - you will not be allowed to take your bike into the festival. It is not thirsty, it does not need to be there.
Is there parking?
There are a few public carparks near our festival site - check out the Visitor Information Centre precinct (Tarcutta and Church Streets), scattered along Peter Street, and about 3-4 blocks away, the Bolton Park carpark, off Morgan Street.