The following facilities are available during the event:
- Toilets, showers and change facilities available at the start/finish line
- Free security area provided for cycle participant's bikes at the conclusion of the ride
- Drink stations provided on the course and at the finish
- Registrations available on the morning of the event - report to registration tent in cycle marshalling area
Course Start Times
Date: Saturday, 3rd October 2020
- 10km : TBC
Date: Sunday, 4th October 2020
- Rapha Dirty 130km : TBC
What to bring
All courses will have en route hydration and support, however it is highly recommended that you bring the following:
- Water bottle(s)
- Spare tubes (more than one if doing Dirty 130) pump / gas canisters for longer rides
- Helmet (Australian standard approved)
- Appropriate cycle clothing and footwear
After the Ride
Our team are busy brainstorming post-ride experiences that will float your boat.
In order to remain agile, we are not planning on having rider bags or merch at this point. This move gives us the best chance of pulling off something special for riders and expect them to return next year.
Online entries will close at 10am Saturday, 3rd October 2020. Later that day, registrations are available in the park in person after 2pm. Limited entries will be available on Sunday morning 4th October 2020 – available from the registration tent located in the park from 6.15 am. Don't forget daylight saving starts Sunday morning!
Road Rules and Cycling Etiquette
The following rules are designed to ensure the safety of all riders and those around them:
- Obey all road rules
- Always correctly wear your approved helmet
- Wear clothing that increases your visibility to other road users
- Don't ride more than two abreast
- Don't pass on the left of a cyclist
- Always call 'passing' when you are overtaking a fellow cyclist
- Always signal and call when you are stopping and move to the left hand side of the road
- Eat and drink regularly - your body needs constant fuel
- Take your space on the road keeping clear of the edge
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the event without notice should they consider this necessary for safety reasons
- The organisers reserve the right to reject or cancel any entry at any time
- No refunds of entry fees
- No obstruction is to be caused to the movement of vehicular traffic. Supporters must not follow competitors
- The only vehicles permitted to follow the event are Police and Official cars
- All participants must follow the directions of ride officials, Marshalls, and police officers, and follow the course as marked. You must make way immediately for all emergency vehicles, including Police, SES, Fire Brigade and Ambulance.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter without notice any of the Ride Rules which govern the event.
Accommodation in Wagga Wagga
Travelling or enjoying the beer and cider? The following local accommodation businesses are proud supporters of this event: